Any Mathematics or Computer Science course with a prerequisite requires a grade of C- or better in the prerequisite course. In addition, these courses require high school Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II, which are prerequisites for all Mathematics and Computer Science courses except Math 2 and 12, which require only high school Algebra I and Geometry.
Please make note of the following when making course selections:
- In addition to satisfying course prerequisites, students planning to enroll in Math 3, 4, 5, 13, or 27, or CS 21 must satisfy the Placement Requirements of the Department.
- Enrollment in Math 5 or 6 is only open to Justice, Community, and Leadership majors.
- Enrollment in Math 3 is not open to Seniors.
- Enrollment in Math 4 is not open to Psychology majors or minors.
- Students enrolled in Math 2, 12, 13, or 14 must be concurrently enrolled in a tutorial session for the corresponding course.
- All Math courses except for Math 2, 5, and 12 satisfy the Mathematical Understanding learning outcomes of the Core Curriculum.